Starting out as an avenue for food and beverage professionals to gather, the association has developed into a hub for its members to network, exchange business ideas and practices and support the ever growing food and beverage industry.
“The Food and Beverage Managers' Association aims at promoting the highest professional standards of management, education and recruitment in the food and beverage hospitality industry.”
- To promote social interaction amongst its members
- To discuss and share common work challenges, opportunities and solutions
- To promote and organise any scheme of assistance for food & beverage related or
- management courses
- To affiliate with or become a member of any related Association having similar aims
- and objectives or with which the Committee considers it will be in the interest of the Association
- To gain recognition as an Organisation actively supporting the Industry and its future
The F&B managers Association is only accessible for F&B managers/Directors of 4 & 5* hotels/ Clubs & Contract Catering in Greater London or those who have a background in F&B management but have gone on to become Hotel/General manager.
We also welcome Restaurant General Managers of Restaurant group General Managers.
Membership will be ultimately at the discretion of the Committee